How to put VA name in from of IF display name?

Dear support team!

For a while now, I have been trying to put IFAE in front of my Infinite Flight display name, and I also set it on IFC as the Virtual Organisation however, it still doesn’t show up in those brackets in IF as I saw by other fellow IFAE members. Can someone help me this?

Kindest Regards,

Ábel Kocsis

Hello mate,

Have you tried setting it as your virtual organisation on the IFC and then unlinking and relinking your IFC account.

That usually works!

1 Like

Hello!!!

I think you forgot to save changes because on your profile I’m not seeing your VA, so you have to set it in preferences on your profile , then if that doesn’t work , as declan said try unlinking your account and linking it again.

I hope this helps have a great day!!

1 Like

Thank you for the responses! I will try that and see if that works. :)

Now I saved the changes and unlinked and linked the profile again but it still doesn’t show up… Or is it only visible while I’m in a flight?

Yeah, you can see it from the replays after you complete your flight. The [box with VA name] is visible only for others when flying online.

I just checked and it’s still not there 😕

Ahh okay I understand thanks :)

Maybe give it some time to update… restart the app. Check once more your account is linked and VA is selected here in IFC profile.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.