How to prevent ZeroG?

Hey guys,
I am using infinite pax and after my flight my rating tells me I did a ZeroG flight… Is there a way to prevent ZeroG? I‘ve never had this issue before. Is it because I may be climbing or descending too fast?
Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

If your negative vertical speed is greater beyond the limit than your horizontal speed, you feel a zero gravity; 2G if climbing so fast.

3 Likes

Don’t end your flight while IF pax is still connected.

(and don’t fly at zero G also :P)

5 Likes

This goes back to how smoothly you operate at different stages of flight. For example starting a climb, before leveling off, how you start a descent. At some point you changed VS quick or you hit sime bad air on the approach. Only you know it happened. But if you transition between phases of flight well. You’ll be fine. And if you know you’ll have a bumpy approach, avoid using full flaps

3 Likes

I use infinite pax on the regular, or used to before the global update. The problem with pax is that If you are in solo for instance you hit the replay button on accident and it hits zero g. You turn off your auto pilot, same thing if your device is not oriented in a typical manner to your calibration. These are the most obvious as an issue to look out for. Any disengaging auto pilot or any AP feature always calibrate. Also adjust your trim until there is no pink visible in that area, then re-calibrate and disengage. Remember do not go above or below 2500VS & also slowly engage the vs +/- 100 at a time. There was a lot of bugs with the new update and I don’t know if it’s been fixed yet such as when you cross a runway it stops everything. After your flight and landing make sure you park and turn all engines/lights off as the last updates on pax have altered this. Take a look at the App Store to see the recent updates to infinite pax. I hope this cleared things up alittle better for you & If you have any more questions I am happy to answer. Safe landings!

2 Likes

If you’re turning AP off, make sure your VS is at 0 and you’ve recalibrated the controls. Works every time.

Thanks a lot for all your answers. I understand now how to prevent it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.