Version 19.1 introduced flight and ATC replays! Replays let you play back your entire session so you can analyze your flight, grab awesome screen shots, and use different camera angles to make the perfect Infinite Flight video.
If you need help with the replay itself, take a look at these both from the pilot and ATC replay point of view.
One of the features of the replay module is the ability to import and export your replay so you can easily share with others.
- Only flights logged after the 19.1 release will be shown.
- Replay files are NOT video files. They are data files that represent your flight and what is around you.
- The uninstalling and reinstalling of Infinite Flight will remove replayed stored in Infinite Flight but will not impact exported files.
How to Access Your Replays
You access your replays from the main menu.
- Launch Infinite Flight
- Press on “Replays”
How to Export Your Replays
- Access your replays
- Select the replay you wish you export
- Press on “Share”
- Select where you would like to save the file. Your options may vary from the image below depending on your device and installed apps. For some Android devices you may have to press Share on the popup window.
For Android, the process is the same but a different window will appear. Your options may vary based on what is installed. The concept is the same, you need to save to to your device somewhere.
- Your file will be saved to the location you select.
How to Import Your Replays
Importing a saved replay is as simple as opening the replay file. It will open in Infinite Flight and import to your available replays.
- Using your device, navigate to the file you wish to import.
Press on the file to open it. (Opening the file may vary depending on device)
Please note that some devices require you to long press on the file, followed by selecting “share” and selecting “open in infinite flight”
Infinite Flight will open and import the replay
- Your imported file will show in your replay list
How to Delete Your Replays
- Access your replays
- Select the replay you wish you delete
- Press the delete button
- Pressing on “Delete” will bring up a small menu giving you the option of deleting only the selected one, all unstarred, or all replays.