How to make Autographs on your Pics

Hey there IFC Recently I have been wondering how to make your own autograph like this made from @Suhas c2030bf84098825f0c275cd9ff0e1758d44db0c2_2_600x600
If u see in the left corner u can see his autograph and he put Infinite Flight some people put the Logo.
So if you have Any Ideas on How to do this reply back please so I know how to do this
Thanks Cya Later :)

1 Like

You can use some photo editing App’s (like PicsArt, Snapspeed, and a lot more). These app’s should have the option to write, with different formats and colours. :)

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

My memory is freaky and shoehas is gonna call me a stalker, but someone brought it up a while back, and he said the calligraphy was made for him by someone else, and it’s just on a .png which he overlays on his photos. Same thing that i do, I just don’t have a signature, because I’m not foncy.

2 Likes

Smot word foncy lol Thank you though

1 Like

Some programs like photoshop also let you import a picture, or assign text and a location in the photo and it will apply that to everything you export.

1 Like

Thank you a lot

1 Like

Tayt is correct, I had my watermark made for me. I had a couple of my photos get used without my permission so I decided to implement a watermark. Making watermarks can also be done on simpler softwares such as Snapseed or even PS/PsX. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Oh ok Thank you a lot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.