How to make an Event

I hve always wanted to make an event but I am not completely sure how to do it. I was wondering of someone could help me please.

3 Likes

Have you checked this link out?

2 Likes

Adding on…

Be sure to take a look at some of the many events topics you see around the forum, and take note of how they are styled.

If you want a big turnout, make your event attractive! Here are multiple ways from fellow community users on how you can decorate your topic:

1 Like

In addition to the above advice, PM someone who organized an event you liked and see if they have pointers. There are a number of great event planners willing to help.

Also, since you are somewhat new to the forum, you need to become more active and get your trust level up to Trust Level 2 (TL2) before you will be allowed to post an event in the #live:events category.

3 Likes

My VO, Plane & Pilot Events, specializes in partnering with people who need help creating their events. You would help us plan it, and we would deal with the formatting, management, etc, while giving credit to you. If you are interested, fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as we can:-)

Thank you everyone for your help, I really appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.