How to make a report of a ATC personnel

So i was wondering if their was any way to report a ATC personnel that I have encountered today when i was apporaching lynden pindling international airport on the expert server. They did not do a good job at approaching me into Nassau. I would like for help to look at a record for the ATC controllers about 30 mins ago which i think their username started with Cpt. If anybody could help me that would be good

2 Likes

You may contact an IFATC Supervisor or the controller themself. If you could somehow figure out the name of the controller, go ahead and PM them to find out why their controlling was poor.

1 Like

I saw when you got the follow instructions command. @Jan_Sd was our controller

2 Likes

Well i just tried to replay my session but i was not able to look at the controller

Okay thank you!

2 Likes

Go ahead and PM @Jan_Sd, like @IF_Aviation1 stated.

1 Like

What happened?

That’s between him and the controller. No need for anyone else to get involved.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, everything is fine now

1 Like

So i was approaching Nassau and then i was flying away from all the other approaching aircraft at a distance of about 25 nautical miles and i got a turn right heading 330 command and i was at heading 330 bur they tomd me again follow instructions or you will be ghosted

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your help! Now how do i close this topic

2 Likes

Flag it for closure. Select the last option and type “requesting closure” :)

Flag it and request for it to be closed. Only a moderator can remove it. Correct me if I’m wrong guys.