How to Livestream

Hi all,

Was watching the live stream last night and I was wondering how I could do the same from my iPad.
I know their is software you can install to stream directly from your iPad but I’m just wondering how you get the overlay?

Thanks
Zak

Do You Have A PC

Hey Zak!

There are many ways you can go about streaming from your iPad. I too desired to stream from my iPad and I’ve tried a lot of things. I’ve seen a decent amount of success using the apps MobCrush and Omlet Arcade. Those two apps run directly off of the screen recording feature on your iPad.

I’ve also done so by screen mirroring my iPad’s screen to LetsView, then inserting my LetsView screen into StreamLabs where you can add the overlays.

In short, if you want to keep things easy and do everything off your iPad, you can do so with MobCrush or Omlet Arcade. But, if you’d like overlays and a nice looking stream, you should probably do it through computer using LetsView and StreamLabs.

Hope this helps!

P.S: All the listed softwares are free to use!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.