How to land on center line

Is it possible to be center line when landing on iPhone ? Cause I can’t seem be center line whenever I land.

7 Likes

Practice in the HUD view using the little dot to guide you.

6 Likes

Practice makes perfect that’s all

8 Likes

Check the tutorials. It can be helpful :)

4 Likes

That’s the Flight Path Vector lol

And just practice with it

(Dont feel bad I can’t get centreline either lol)

6 Likes

Okay I will y’all

Thanks for the advice

2 Likes

Rudder is key. Especially when it’s windy, you should use rudder to align yourself with the centerline.

Also make sure you have Auto-coordination OFF, it helps you keep centerline once you are on the ground.

2 Likes

Practice, Practice, Practice. Use the flight path vector to keep it in the centre line even with strong gusty winds. Depending on winds direction, use the rudder in the last 10 before touchdown at the wind direction.

You will get the feel of it if you practice on a casual or solo. It varies from aircraft to aircraft.

2 Likes

Like Someone Said, Just Use HUD View And The Little FPV Dot Will Help You Get The Center Line!

“A Good Pilot Is Always Learning”
-Captain Joe

5 Likes

‏The HUD must be a reference to the centre of the runway And don’t forget to train yourself on that so that you can master the right landing.

2 Likes

Practice makes perfect bro. I was terrible at landings at one point, now I am much better than I used to be. The best way to aline your aircraft to the centre point is rudder, but also make sure you use the rudder before you land, that’s what I have learnt, if you do it when your about to touchdown, you will have much better landings and won’t go off the centre point.

3 Likes

Just try your best and use the rudder as it can help

You will get it I believe in you

3 Likes

It takes time but practice makes it possible! Good luck

3 Likes

Practice solo and you gonna improve and bring it to center line and as you know there is the short landing button in solo mode so use it and good luck with it!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.