How to join a VA

Hello everyone I’m new in the forum. I play to IF in 2014, back when there was no online, just not knowing English I was hurt to see all control systems. despite this I managed to get to 50000 xp with more than 260 landings. the only thing I still have not figured out is how to be part of a virtual airline.

3 Likes

You have to message the owner of one. Its not an in app thing

2 Likes

Don’t hesitate to check #live:va! I’m sure you will find a good virtual airline there… :)

3 Likes

Well first Welcome thou is Bulba. And to part of one you need to up your forum status. Then once that happens more categories will be available to you. Then you can go to #live:va and find one. And boom done.

2 Likes

There are VAs for a lot of airlines and there are also a lot of generic ones to so be sure to check them all out

Hey @Giovanni_Ferraro

Check out the thread I have attached , it lists all the VA’s available for you to choose…

P.S. British Airways Virtual would be honored to accept a pilot of your experince !

:)

3 Likes

All you have to do is visit a website and apply. RTW Airways is a great airline to start with. Heres our website: http://rtwairwaysva.weebly.com/
(Ceased Operations) RTW Airways

1 Like

Lol, of course, the first thing you should do is advertise. But no, @Giovanni_Ferraro, go look at the database, there is a ton to look for, but of course RTW is good, or of course, in the next few days, Cathay Pacific Virtual is launching.

3 Likes

Hi! Welcome! You can try to use google translate. You are welcome here at Qatar Airways!

1 Like

Welcome, to the world of virtual airlines. You have your pick from the many virtual airlines. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Now my VA friends flood this topic with ads for your VA

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m not doing ;) but I have noticed that

2 Likes

It would be rude resist the urge ! :)

2 Likes