How to join a FNF?

Hey everyone, I’m new to the game and I intend to join the recently upcoming Friday Night Flight. But how do I join? And is there a flight plan and specific airport i must follow? Anyone please explain to me, thanks alot.

2 Likes

No sign up is required, just fly into the featured region and be respectful of ATC and others round you :)

3 Likes

We also welcome you to the community!

3 Likes

Usually, you just have to fly into the FNF airport and follow ATC instructions. Tomorrow’s FNF is a little different because there will be set waypoints for arrival:

As long as you follow ATC instructions and be respectful to other pilots, you will be fine. Most importantly however, have fun!

5 Likes

Can I just spawn at the airport? And is there any specific flight plans?

1 Like

You can. Just be sure to listen to all atc instructions, and you’ll be fine.
The listed FPLs in the FNF thread are encouraged but not required to use

3 Likes

Welcome and I hope you were or are able to join this even. These guys keep me intrigued with this like this.

1 Like

If you’d like to make your own flightplan to wherever you want to fly to, we have a special website to create one. It’s based on real world FPL’s and gives you the optimal details for your flight.

Check here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.