How to go in space?

So yeah, i want to go in space in IF in the 23.3 version, because it’s my passion and just want to achieve that. So i need somes tricks (plane , airport, how?..)you know for making this, with explanations cause my brain will make 90 minutes to activate after 4 hours of mathematics irl.

Thank you for responding and have a nice day.

3 Likes

secrets are secrets for a reason, however u may come across a way to do it by urself if u try hard enough

1 Like

I heard to deep dive in the ground whit F22 or the replay technique here…

then why did u ask?

3 Likes

Cause i want to know exactly how, it’s not working for me.

with the F22, I try to get at 1500kt, then nose up and I can do until 140k feet , though 140,000 feet is not considered to be in space yet, if you’ve seen pictures of an airplane in space, could it be that the user lost the connection for a moment and in the replay, the plane moves at high speed going everywhere

2 Likes

You can achieve space exploration by plunging into the ground with an F18, try getting to 30.000ft and then full throttle straight into the ground and sometimes you will penetrate the ground without crashing, for about five minutes, then you will be launched into space.

Doesn’t work all the time but it’s worth trying a couple of times.

2 Likes

What’s the “Replay Glitch Method”?

1 Like

Me watching from several million feet at mach 38 in my f22

1 Like

Me also watching from 100 million miles at 1266x the speed of light in my F22

3 Likes

Here is an explanation, although the results broke the entire game lol

1 Like

Thank you!

Lol that’s funny

Yep 👍
Just watch the replay and that should help you get the F22 underground

1 Like

Aiming a plame at the sky at high speeds, pausing the came (do this in solo), wait like a few minutes, resume for 5 seconds, then end the flight. In replay mode you’ll see when you paused it your plane would rise

2 Likes

Oh, ok. Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.