How to Get Your VA Approved Faster

newlogo

How to Get Your VA Approved Faster

I’ve been an IFVARB board member for over half a year now. In this time, I’ve reviewed close to 50 aspiring VAs, each different in their own way. Each VA’s review process is different, but I’ve picked up on common points of improvement that could be made, either before or during the approval process. In this article, I’ve laid out what I believe to be a few of the best things you can do as the leader of an aspiring VA/VO to push through the approval process quicker. Everything I’ve listed in this article is an aspect of you or your VA that we as board members take into account during review. I know as a former VA founder myself that a common disconnect between the IFVARB and the community is this exact stage of the approval process- what do we look for beyond the basics during our reviews? Hopefully, this article helps to shed some light on the answer to that question.

Other Things I’ve Written
How To Improve Pilot Retention
Does Size Really Matter?
Inside the VA: Aeroméxico Virtual
Inside the VA: easyJet Virtual

V1, Rotate is a group of writers consisting of @Thunderbolt, @JarrettFlies, @ToasterStroodie, @TheAviationGallery, @Pingu, @Suhas and @Yacht that regularly publishes article relating to Infinite Flight and aviation.

31 Likes

I don’t know why nobody has commented on this, but it was very interesting and also helpful!

2 Likes

Wow Wonderful post thanks for the help!
Me and my team will be actually applying this Friday

• CEO of upcoming AppleJet Virtual
6 Likes

Applejet 👀 I’m interested

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time fo share this information.

1 Like

Thank you for making this information known! I’m currently awaiting review for a VA

If anyone is interested in joining as a Board/Staff member send me a PM for more information!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.