How to get violations removed

i was flying a united B767 to EWR from Montreal in expert server.
about halfway in to the flight i left my phone to get a drink and some breakfast, i was probably around 5 minutes, however when i came back i had a total of 6 violations

i have got a event later to attend and i was hoping to get these removed as i have zero idea how i got these violations

1 Like

Hello,
You can replay your flight to see how you got these violations. There has to be a proper reason for it.

1 Like

ok thank you

1 Like

You’ll see 6 red lines in the timeline where you got the violations. If you still don’t know where they came from you can send the replay here.

1 Like

Unfortunately violations are only removed if they arose from a technical glitch with the app. This doesn’t apply if you got them because you left your device. Sorry!

3 Likes

You can also see the reason for your violations by going into your logbook - clicking on the bit next to your flight where it says “6 violations” - and then pressing the little ‘i’ button on the bottom of the screen - it should then say the time you got those violations and what you got them for!

1 Like

I don’t think you can get violations removed, but with more landings It will bring the percent of landing vs. violations down. You can find that by tapping on your grade and it’s at the bottom of the page that will come up

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.