How to Get to Grade 3 Part 3

This discussion is also for people who have questions

So now I am at Grade 1. I have been posting rather than flying. My stats are high, but my 90 days are low. I need more efficient methods. I can’t fly all day! I have a Minecraft aircraft competition.

This is a list of everything the users told me
  1. You only need 15 landings in the last 90 days to get Grade 3 - just do patterns for 10-15 minutes @BennyBoy_Alpha

2. Adding onto what Benny said… Id recommend going on casual server to an airport with multiple parallel runways like LAX, DEN or CDG in a small jet for touch n goes @United403

3. finding long hauls you love! it will help you kick up your flight time, and enjoy the scenery while waiting! @Alaska_298_super_YT

4. Go to KEDW and do T&G every few seconds. @TheBest

5. choose a nice route then, dont need to fly DEN - IAH lol @Alaska_298_super_YT

6. Do multiple short/medium hauls per day, like that you can fly different planes,liveries and discover new places, but i agree pattern is one of the best option @Captain_Lufty

7. It depends what stats in the last 90 days you need. If it’s landings, do what @United403 said. If it’s flight time, do what @Alaska_298_super_YT said. @Pilot_InfiniteFlight

8. You’ll need to get used to long hauls, we love em in the expert server 😉 @GWallace

9. Honestly I find it useful just using the flight time to learn things, such as how to do a stable final approach on landing, or using charts to fully understand procedures. You’d be surprised how quick you gain all the requirements for grade 3!

Also, doing return leg journeys (eg. EGNM-GCTS-EGNM) can provide the satisfaction of following real world routes and can help pass the time gaining the requirements. @Neddheadbedshed_Boom

1. You have to grind to get to Grade 3 fast. You just don’t get it by doing nothing. Fly during your Minecraft competition or focus on getting Grade 3 after. Not sure what else to tell you. Everyone here has given you really solid tips on how to get to Grade 3. @Pilot_InfiniteFlight
1 Like

You only need 15 landings in the last 90 days to get Grade 3 - just do patterns for 10-15 minutes.

2 Likes

Okay, Suggestion 1.

1 Like

Adding onto what Benny said… Id recommend going on casual server to an airport with multiple parallel runways like LAX, DEN or CDG in a small jet for touch n goes

2 Likes

Okay, Suggestion 2

Any more suggestions?

finding long hauls you love! it will help you kick up your flight time, and enjoy the scenery while waiting!

2 Likes

Go to KEDW and do T&G every few seconds.

2 Likes

Okay, Suggestion 3 & 4.

1 Like

I have a little problem with that. The scenery looks the same every single mile. It’s a little boring.

Have any other suggestions?

choose a nice route then, dont need to fly DEN - IAH lol

Do multiple short/medium hauls per day, like that you can fly different planes,liveries and discover new places, but i agree pattern is one of the best option

It depends what stats in the last 90 days you need. If it’s landings, do what @United403 said. If it’s flight time, do what @Alaska_298_super_YT said.

1 Like

You’ll need to get used to long hauls, we love em in the expert server 😉

Didn’t you read this?

Honestly I find it useful just using the flight time to learn things, such as how to do a stable final approach on landing, or using charts to fully understand procedures. You’d be surprised how quick you gain all the requirements for grade 3!

Also, doing return leg journeys (eg. EGNM-GCTS-EGNM) can provide the satisfaction of following real world routes and can help pass the time gaining the requirements.

1 Like

You have to grind to get to Grade 3 fast. You just don’t get it by doing nothing. Fly during your Minecraft competition or focus on getting Grade 3 after. Not sure what else to tell you. Everyone here has given you really solid tips on how to get to Grade 3.

1 Like