How to get Pro on PC but use it on Moblie?

So I want to get Infinite Flight Pro. But I don’t want to use apple payments. How can I subscribe on PC using a credit card and use Pro on tablet?

Unfortunately that is not possible.

PRO is only offered via Play Store or App Store.

2 Likes

I’m curious as to why you want to avoid Apple, though?

1 Like

The App Store is Apple though.

1 Like

Would it not just be more simple to walk into a 7-11 or any other store and just by an App Store gift card using cash and upload that?

1 Like

You can charge money to you apple account using your credit card. Thats the main solution i can think of

I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS AND I AM NOT 100% SURE IF IT CAN WORK. IT IS USUALLY NOT POSSIBLE TO GET REFUNDS FOR IN-APP PURCHASES.

You can use Bluestacks and a Google account to buy pro at the $10/month price (the other subscription plans are not available on the Google Play Store). Once you have an active subscription, go to the Account page in IF’s settings and link your community forum account.

Now go to your iOS device and open the Account page. There should be a switch account button which will prompt you to sign in. If successful, this will link your iOS device with your Play Store subscription.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.