How to get more landings?

Hey,
I’m playing Infinite Flight for a while now, and mostly took off in the evening and landed in the morning(long haul). But now I have a lot of XP but only about 100 landings… Is there any way to get landings fast?

2 Likes

Patterns are your best friend. I’d say a 30min pattern is good.

3 Likes

Pattern work, or if your lazy, go to EDW, and touch the ground every 30 seconds.

3 Likes

Try LEMD runways. 1 landing per minute easily with 208 Caravan

2 Likes

“Circuit and Bump” is the practical way to up your landing total, it’s what I did anyhow.
My advice would be to use an aircraft like the 172 so that you can make abbreviated circuits over a relatively long runway.
That is to say, once you’re airborne and climbing immediately make a right/left hand turn out rather than waiting until you’ve crossed the runway end, that way you can confine your circuits to a relatively small area which will take less time and sharpens skills such as hand flying.

1 Like

i juse ENGM with the a319 that works good!

1 Like

Head on casual, go somewhere with tons of runways like EHAM or KORD, then do hard banks in a TBM to grab one landings every 30 seconds. This is very fast and effective in keeping a grade 4/5!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.