How to get landings

I am having trouble getting the necessary amount of landings to get to expert. I have flight time and XP down, but I am only at 50 landings. What is the fastest way to get more?

2 Likes

Hey mate!

The best way to get landings is to do some touch and goes. I prefer KEDW as it has a multitude of runways!

5 Likes

Try doing patterns or if you want to farm landings as quickly as possible try taking off and landing every 30 seconds at KEDW

1 Like

Is that Dallas Fort Worth?

Nope. That’s Edwards Air Force Base.

5 Likes

KEDW is Edwards Air Force Base located in California ( U.S State)

Which plane would be best?

use a small airplane like the x-cub
it is good because it is faster but easier to fly

I enjoy using the XCub. Anything will work, though.

1 Like

I tried the cub, and to be honest, I was really struggling with it. Would the TBM also work?

Sure thing!

1 Like

Most likely, yeah, that’s what I used to use when I was getting landings

1 Like

Choose any plane you feel comfortable flying with.

Cool! Thanks everybody for the tips

4 Likes

I suggest do the KSFO hack in Casual server

Take a C208 and do touch and goes at KNZY. That’s what I did when I really wanted to level up. Also other people mentioned KSFO but I don’t like it because of the parallel runways. Same thing with KEDW, the runways are just too long to get a good rhythm going. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I will try all and tell what I think of them

HOLY COW DUDE!!! YOU WERE NOT KIDDING!!! That is an amazing plane and an amazing airport. In 10 minutes, I managed 6 landings. Great pick. I will definitely be using this!!!

2 Likes

Yeah I know! Once you turn crosswind you’re already on base, you can totally skip having to go downwind. Then you just alternate runways each landing and repeat. It’s so awesome! If you’d like to use a larger plane, you can put KSAN into the mix since it’s so close. Do the same thing between the two airports.

1 Like

What I was doing was landing on 29, taking off halfway, turning around at like 90 knots, then turning when I was about 10 meters out, and putting it down at the rectangles. The agility of the C208 let me do that

1 Like