How to get landings quickly

Hey IFC,

I have just reached grade 4 using an amazing method to get landings, simply spawn in at LTBK on the casual server and fly the short 10 second flight to LTBJ then rinse and repeat, i got 15 landings in 10 minutes. This is one of the best methods i know of.

1 Like

Take Cessna at KLAX on training server or casual server. Just takeoff and make landing on every possible runway. Make sharp turns. I’ll share YT link on discord

1 Like

Works better at KSFO

1 Like

Touch and goes, just like IRL 😄

6 Likes

We have a casual server😌

1 Like

Performing pattern work in a controlled airspace can provide increased experience in flying with traffic, using ATC commands, practicing landings, along with increasing your landing count.

If your aim is to only increase landing counts to reach the next grade, I made a short topic linked here covering some of the tips:

I suggested SCEL in the topic above, however KEDW can be a great option as well due to runway availability and length.

1 Like

yes mate 😁😁

XCub at EHAM is my personal favourite 🤝

1 Like

Take the TBM on the CS and start doing this at LEZG: 2 landings per minute :D

3 Likes

My method is using the F22 in EGLL (casual server of course), and using a stopwatch to maximize the amount of landings. Theoretically, you can do a maximum of 2 landings per minute, given that you land exactly 30 seconds after your previous touchdown.

Been doing this method for years now, and I even did around 200 landings in one day once!

3 Likes