How to get inside 777 cabin?

If there is already a topic about this, please tell me!

The title basically says it all, but i’ll elaborate below:

The addition of a fully modeled cabin the new 777 has been made when 20.1 came out (I think), for the 777-200ER. The cabin itself exists, but I don’t know how to get inside it? Is there a cabin view? I tried zooming in with normal view but it didn’t work. I’ve seen images of the cabin from other IF users, and I would like to know how to get inside the cabin. Any help is appreciated!

1 Like

Hi there, if you use the free cam, you can move it inside the cabin and see it that way. Now with the locked free cam, it can stay there if you would like. Locked free cam will be available 20.2

3 Likes

Ok, Thank you! I’ve been trying multiple different cameras, but I haven’t tried the free cam very thoroughly

1 Like

Yeah you have to move it pretty slightly in order to get it where you want it

3 Likes

this tutorial should help you: How to make quality screenshots - Tutorial

3 Likes

Bearing in mind you can only do this with the free cam while on the ground. Will be possible to do in the air once the locked free cam comes in 20.2

4 Likes

You must go in the free view and go inside the plane. However, it doesn’t work midair if you are really fast. But it works when your speed is around 350 knots (ground speed) or less.

1 Like

Also, it’s not a FULLY modeled cabin. Just the upper-fuselage bits.

So don’t get your hopes up to high!

1 Like

Yes, but I’ve seen pictures of the inside, and I’m impressed