How To Get Good In Game Footage On IOS

How do I get good video of in game flight on iOS so I can make an video?

Hello! You can use the built in screen recorder that all IOS devices have :)

1 Like

Using the live replay feature is a great way to capture great angles and shoot a video. You can go back to certain places and reshoot and get cool angles. Suggest to take advantage of it. You should use the in device screen recording feature to capture videos within the replay.

1 Like

How do I get that screen recorder and how do I get it without the bar on the bottom?

You need to go to Settings>Control Center>Customize Controls and then you’ll see “More Controls”, then you need to find “Screen Recording” (it has a red box with a white dot) and then you need to click the green “+” and add it to your Control Center. Then when you want to record, you swipe up to your control center and you will see a little white dot. Click that dot and start recording! If you want to get rid of the bar, simply crop it out after you record the footage that you want :)

Thanks for the help!!

You are very welcome! Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions. Have a good day :)

How do you make a compilation?
What do you use to put a video together?

I use iMovie to edit videos. It’s free in the AppStore.

Got it!

Thanks!

1 Like

Lots of software can let you put a movie together, but you’ll definitely need some skill. Just an FYI. Don’t expect to throw something into iMovie and get a decent video. 😊

Some apps like GoPro’s Quick will do it for you timing it to a music track, but the results from that are usually likewise eh…

It’s definitely something you can get goo at, but don’t be discouraged if you don’t like the first one. 😊

1 Like

Yes @KPIT is right, I suggest watching a tutorial on how to edit and use iMovie(the mobile version not the Mac one). The app itself is pretty easy and simple to use once you get the hang of it :)

Yeah I’m not expecting perfection at first but I will get there!

Also how do I get music to play in the video because I cans use the music from my library, what do I do about that?

1 Like

I just messaged you :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.