How to Get Easy Landings and Flight Time for Requirements

Since 20.1 came out 8 hours ago, I’ve seen a lot of people say that they were bumped down from level 3 to 2 because the level 3 requirements were bumped up. If you’re reading this and are in the situation that I just said, don’t worry, I’m with you. I had only 18 landings in the past 90 days and 10hr 42min of flight time when the requirements are 30 landings and 15hr, respectively. Here’s an easy way to meet those requirements:

Landings:
Select the Cessna Citation X and fo to either casual or training server and go to Nasa Crows Landing Airport (KNRC) and spawn in at ramp 3. Get everything ready for takeoff and taxi to runway 17. Set the flaps to the highest setting-this is important. Takeoff from runway 17 and make a sharp left turn immediately towards runway 30. DON’T EXCEED 150KTS AND 500FT OR YOU WILL OVERSHOOT THE RUNWAY. Once you are in line with runway 30, make a touch and go and make a sharp right turn back towards runway 17. Again, don’t exceed 150kts or 500ft. Once your in line with runway 17, make a touch and then repeat everything I just said. It might take a while to get the hang of it, but it will be easy once you do. Once you get the amount of landings you need to meet the requirement, land and park at the ramp.

Flight Time:
It’s very simple. Go into casual server, and select any medium or long haul aircraft (depending on how much flight time you need). Load up at any airport, then set your aircraft to max fuel, no passengers, and no cargo. Then use normal ground and takeoff procedures. Takeoff and climb to any altitude (at least 10,000ft). Once you reach your cruising altitude, put your device down (don’t turn it off), and go to sleep. When you wake up, your aircraft would have been in the air for the amount of time you’ve been sleeping. No need to land, just end the flight and you will see the flight time update.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.