How to fly the A220 Tutorial

The A220 is a modern-day regional jet with unmatched performance on short to medium hauls out of some of the world’s most demanding airports, major HUBs, and everything in between. Join me in the right seat, fold up your tray table, and let me walk you through each phase of flight in this quick start guide for the A220 series aircraft.

Click below to learn how to fly the A220!

thumbnail2

A220 Resources

110 Likes

That was REALLY fast! Great work,can’t wait to fly it,as soon as it’s out on iOS!!😆😆

9 Likes

Already watched it, and I’ll try to apply the knowledge on my first flight once the update is available for me! Thank you for your effort!

5 Likes

Excellent work on the tutorial @Tyler_Shelton 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😍

4 Likes

Nice Work, Love it!

2 Likes

They’re both available on the A220! Thanks for watching.

See the complete list here:

6 Likes

Never knew that update came out, Thank you very much for the info!

4 Likes

I really like it! Thank you👍 @Tyler_Shelton

3 Likes

Confusion noises…
(For those who can’t read it bc my video quality dropped, it goes: Actions, Admin, Benchmark, Laura, and Profile(I think))… do you know what those mean?

3 Likes

These are various menus we use in beta testing/developing that don’t make it into the final release version. Unfortunately tutorials have to be shot well in advance so you may see a few minor differences.

8 Likes

I like how Laura has her own category for her crazy experiments xD

5 Likes

Absolutely fantastic tutorial and guide to fly the a220 love the way the aircraft is only out and there is a guide how to fly it
Thanks so much @Tyler_Shelton
Amazing work
About to do my first flight EVRA to EIDW
My home airport

3 Likes

Amazing work! But why does the engine sound like the 777?

1 Like

The developers have previously announced they would release new engine sounds for the A220 sometime next year. Also, the engines on the A220 are the default ones on IF, the 777 engine sounds are not in the A220.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Love the plane!

3 Likes

Great as always Tyler :)

2 Likes

I’ve got to say I like how the A220 feels, such a nice plane to fly on approach.

4 Likes

Yea no I haven’t…

1 Like

Awesome tutorial Tyler! This information is helping me out a lot!

2 Likes