How to fly online

Hola acbe de crearlo por favir ayudenme a poder jugar online

que necesitas?

Saber como poder jugar online infinite flight

ya pagaste?

Tienes que comprar live o live+.
You have to buy live or live+.

Welcome to the community forum, please only use english here.
If you speak spanish, provide an english translation and as that’s a lot more work, you could as well just directly post in english ;)
Enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

No no lo e comprado lo e descargado por google pero no me deja jugarlo online y gracias por la bienvenida y no se hablar mucho el ingles

mandame, el mensaje por PM si quieres y yo te hablo

Ok pero que es eso

Si quieres por whasap

Ya te aparecen los mensajes por PM

1 Like

He clearly does not speak English, please do not force him to.

1 Like

I am PMing him and will help him solve his problem

1 Like

Suerte!

Good luck!

2 Likes

Gracias a todos

As far as I am aware, speaking english is a rule here. Maybe 50% here speak english as their mother’s tongue, the others have to speak english as well, so do I.

2 Likes

For your own safety, never post your mobile number here, there are thousands of users on the forums and you can never be sure, you know.

1 Like

yes but if someone has issues speaking it and you have native Spanish speakers in here then let us help him.

1 Like

Yeah, but not publicly.
When speaking spanish or whatever language make that via PM (as you correctly did)
Trying is always better than giving up before starting. Anyone who has no language knowledge at all can still use google translator or what so not.
Showing that you’re trying to post english although you’re not good at it always makes a good impression and is appreciated.
Nobody’s perfect.

2 Likes

I’m Dutch, but I can speak English very well ;)

Tienes que Wifi y compras Live/Live+