How to find realistic flightplans

I wanted to know how to find realistic flightplans. For example that the website automatically avoids e.g. Iranian airspace when flying out of Israel and scenarios like that. I know FlightAware but I often have a hard time finding a flight I want to do that is on their Website. I just tried SimBrief and it doesn’t seem to have such option too. Is there any way, because I was seeing a lot of people in IF avoid airspace of the UAE when flying out of Doha, and it seemed like they had a solution.

1 Like

fpltoif.com > SimBrief

It is a great option, avoids restricted Airspaces.

I don’t know what you mean by there isn’t an option to do so

1 Like

SimBreif, FPLtoIF are good places to start.

You can use this for airspace restrictions I believe

Really? I was using this forever and I never noticed. But how would it if it’s sourced by SimBrief?

1 Like

Well, I made a flight out of Doha couple of weeks ago, and the FPL made me go AROUND UAE airspace to turn south.

That’s exactly what I saw too!

1 Like

But I rather need a website for flight planning

1 Like

Well I was using Fpltoif.com > SimBrief so…

Well, I use simbrief, but you can always check this for anything simbrief might have missed

1 Like

But do they really avoid critical airspace?

Okay, so I tried SimBrief and therefore fpltoif.com again, and now it seems to work for some reason. I think it was right before too, and I just forgot that Saudi Arabia and the UAE are now friends with Israel… Sorry for being so silly

1 Like

This can be closed now! Thanks for helping!

2 Likes

Simbrief is my place to go. Usually included STARS and SIDS with most airports around the globe and gives you pretty precise fixes for your waypoints based on real life.

2 Likes