How to find codeshare routes

Hey! Does anyone know how to find codeshare routes?

1 Like

Just ask the CEO of that VA. Don’t take my word for it though I don’t know for sure but I’m pretty sure that’s what you do.

1 Like

Yeah that works, but some VAs only allow codeshare rights for the codeshares conducted IRL

1 Like

Hmmm, well usually VA’s use IRL routes so you could look up the IRL airline’s routes map.

1 Like

Yes, but they don’t provide the routes airlines conduct for other airlines. I mean, say I use flightsfrom.com which gives me all the routes an airline flies. I’d have to click each and every route to see if the route is a codeshare route.

1 Like

Google.com

2 Likes

Idk then, this is a tough question maybe someone with more experience with VA’s could answer.

1 Like

Sorry if I’m being rude, but you could not be more vague with that response.

Edit: perhaps if you would explain, I would be able to understand much better.

You can go onto Google and search your airlines codeshare airlines/routes

Wikipedia is nice

1 Like

Could you please explain how I should go about that? Like, do I just put in “Air XYZ codeshares” or is there something else I must do?

@Hardlanding_Hussain will explain better

1 Like

Are you Looking for airlines or routes?

Routes (10 characters)

Eh finding codeshare routes isn’t easy at all, look up something like this for example:

“Finnair and American Airlines codeshare routes “

And look at the sources thoroughly, if you don’t get any useful information, I’d just add them at random.

2 Likes

Hmm I see… fair enough, thanks for your help!

Unfortunately, there aren’t any fixed sources :( sometimes airlines specify the routes on their website, like cathaypacific.com, but it’s rare.

1 Like

No worries, anytime :)

1 Like

I’d suggest literally googling ‘Airline and Airline Codeshares’. Routesonline.com generally has some good information provided on codeshare routes and other news, they’re quite detailed and reliable.

1 Like

Yep routes online mostly comes up

1 Like

@soorajrajivekumar you can also use Flightradar24 sometimes. For ANA I know if you go into the search bar and type NH xxxx It will start showing codeshares if you go high enough into the thousands

1 Like