How To Engage With The Infinite Flight Community

Blog article by Misha Camp

infinite-flight-how-to-engage

From the days of Facebook chats to the current hive of activity on the Official Infinite Flight Community Forum, facilitating engagement with others who use the Infinite Flight App has always been a priority. In this article, we’ll offer some of the best ways that we think you can engage with our huge community.

Read the full article →

194 Likes

Thanks! This will keep me entertained :)

6 Likes

That guy in the photo is definitely flexing his airpods 😂

I’ll give it a read though, looks great!

6 Likes

This is cool!

3 Likes

I think this will give a boost in new members to the community. Good job Misha!

4 Likes

Thank you! Please link this to any new members you come across 🙂

9 Likes

That guy is @Doug_Hamilton don’t think he’s flexing. lol

3 Likes

Will do - can do

1 Like

Oh. Sorry Doug 😂lol

1 Like

Notice how you didn’t say “race to respond and provide incorrect information while simultaneously confusing the poor OP” or “respond uselessly to every topic you see in hopes of getting an insignificant badge under your name”.

Woah… that’s crazy. Based on what I see around here that’s what I though we were supposed to do!

In reality, these are great tips. Community involvement is a large part of what makes IF so amazing.

12 Likes

You heard the man, Join IFATC. Do it now 😡

6 Likes

Very helpful for the future. Thanks for making this Misha!

2 Likes

That’s a 2019 flex. We all know now that the only flex is being the guy who has toilet paper at his house when all the grocery stores are sold out.

5 Likes

Don’t think I didn’t see the gear tilt on that 777 photo. 😏

Great read here, the large community certainly makes IF that bit better.

1 Like

I can’t find the airport editing profile :(

1 Like

Amazing topic guys ! It’s a shame you never comes to Europe like Paris, Laura’s city for your meetings

1 Like

The truck tilt 😍

2 Likes

You have to click on “New Message” in your profile and write down “airportediting” in the Add an User input. Then countine in applying.

2 Likes

I hope to meet you all one day, and enjoy every second building a new relationship.

Although sadly I’ll only be stuck in the UK for a few years. Who knows what the future will hold, because for sure I’ll be held here.

1 Like

Thanks! Found it

2 Likes