How to End Subscription Renewal

Because I can’t afford another month of Pro, I need to end my subscription, and I don’t know how. I looked all over at the app in the App Store and searched it in my settings, but I can’t find it. I’m running the iPad (2017), and the subscription ends on the 18th.

Thank you for contacting support. Auto-Renew can be cancelled directly from your App Store or Play Store app. Please find the instructions for your store below:

Google Play Store:
View, change, or cancel Google Play Store subscription

iOS App Store:
View, change, or cancel your App Store subscription

So we can continue to improve for our customers, could you please let us know why you do not want to renew your subscription? We appreciate your business and feedback!

I can’t afford another month of Pro, and I need to have some more green in my reserve, so I’m just ending my subscription, but I’ll still fly solo with the new CRJ2 😉

EDIT: Forgot about the dang reigons. Oh well, the CRJ2 suits it well.

1 Like

Well we hope some things turn around for you. Maybe some summer chores can help the cause. Be sure to stay in tune here with the community and check back in regularly. As you’ve probably seen, there is some really nice things planned for the future.

Sending my best,
Levet

3 Likes