Hi guys, I am just wonder how to vote in the polls when they pop up thanks.
click on the circle next to the answer
[poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=1 chartType=bar] # This is an example poll title. Replace this line with your poll title. * Option 1 * Option 2 * Option 3 * Option 4 [/poll]
Here’s the raw text format for the poll. Just replace the title, add or remove options as needed, and if you want more control over the poll, here’s another way you could do it.
- Click on the cog wheel.
- Select the Build Poll option.
- Choose between a single choice or multiple choice poll. In a multiple choice poll, users may select more than one option but no more than a pre-defined limit set by you. For the rest of this example, I’ll make use of the multiple choice poll as everything there is applicable for a single choice poll too.
- Click on the cog wheel on the bottom right of the pop-out menu to give you more control over the parameters of poll.
- Fill out the variables and check to make sure that there are no issues.
- Once you are done filling out the options, click “Insert Poll” once and you are done.
- I understand
- I don’t understand
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.