How to do Plane Spotting on Infinite Flight

Hi. So I have been playing Infinite Flight for quite a while, and there was one thing I have not done and thought if it was possible to do so. “Plane Spotting on Infinite Flight”. Is there a way to do plane spotting, like how do you do it? Let me know as soon as you can. Thank you.

2 Likes

Is there a way? Of course! All you need to do is spawn in in any aircraft you wish, go to the little camera in the bottom right, make your way across to “Free” and voila!

You can set yourself up next to a runway, taxiway - anywhere! You can double tap on an aircraft to focus on its movements and everything.

Given you’ve played Infinite Flight for a while, I 'spose my explanation was not really needed, but yes, you’re able to planespot in Infinite Flight at any time. :)

5 Likes

Thank you so much! But one more question if you don’t mind. Let’s say I spawn on Expert Server because I am Grade 3. Can you do plane spotting even on expert server? Because I worry I might get in trouble for leaving my aircraft at the gate and not contacting ground or tower.

Absolutely! Planespotting is allowed at all airports on all servers. Just one tip: try to spawn at a GA gate or one that is more obscure, so you won’t really be in anyone’s way. This is especially good for an airport like Sint Maarten, which gets very, very full very quickly.

2 Likes

What is a GA gate? Like the cargo section area away from like the terminals?

Yeah, a cargo section is a good idea. A GA gate is a gate used for General Aviation aircraft (like your Cessna’s or XCub).

2 Likes

Ok understood. Thank you so much Adam!

1 Like

ATC won’t bother you if you’re just sitting at a gate - you don’t even have to tune in to Ground or Tower, if you’re not starting up your aircraft or pushing back. You can sit there as long as you like, and not talk to anyone!

4 Likes

Oh ok then. Thank you for the clarification.

Feel free to do so! I did one hr of plane spotting at TNCM on the 21.3 release day and trust me, it was great fun.

4 Likes

If you want to make a proper planespoting you should spawn in an aircraft (preferably small) or you should be an ATC controller.
I suggest you to go to Princess Juliana international airport. It has lots of aircraft inbound and departing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.