How to climb to 40000 ft

How do I climb to 40000 ft with Boeing 777-300

1 Like

It is mostly dependent on weight.

Either go light or burn enough fuel that you get light enough.

1 Like

Adding on to what @Q-ENAN said, you could also step climb.
You can use the link below for help explaining this.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Zhopkins

1 Like

Of course! I hope it helps you.

It’s helps so much @Zhopkins

1 Like

Step 1: Go to Casual Server
Step 2: You know it

5 Likes
  1. Taxi normally to runway
  2. Do a rolling takeoff.
  3. Climb with a slow vertical speed
  4. Increase speed
  5. Rocket status!
3 Likes

I wouldn’t bother honestly. The 777s in this game aren’t designed to go that high. I didn’t bother calculating a stall altitude at different weights when I did my fuel burn calculations but I do know that even at 10% load it is a very inefficient altitude to fly at. I’m sure it could do it (assuming you’re under probably 30% weight) but it’s just not worth.

6 Likes

I just finished my flight from WIII to VTBS, a 3-hour regular flight. My load about 53% with Airbus A330-900neo, so I climbed first to 38000ft with 3000ft vertical speed and it takes 13 minutes. 3 minutes later I climb again to 40000ft with 800ft vertical speed which takes about 3 minutes.

In general, the step climb method is the best way to make your aircraft got their best performance

1 Like

According to what I see IRL, I don’t naturally see the 77W going to FL40 or higher, if anything I always see 772’s climbing to such an altitude. It’s rare to see the 77W climb to FL40 especially because it’s an heavier plane. If you want to climb to that altitude, do what floats your boat! 🙂
(NOTE: It’s best to climb that altitude when having massive Tailwind, so you’ll have a lot of ground speed)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.