Today I would like to show you guys something that may be of great help to some of you, and for the rest, it won’t make a difference.
As the title says, I am going to show you how to change pronunciations for words on ATC.
- Navigate to Settings on your device.
- Scroll down to the ‘Accessibility’ tab and open it.
- Under the ‘Vision’ section you will find a tab labeled ‘Spoken Content’, open it.
- You should see a tab at the bottom of the page that reads ‘pronunciations’, open it.
- Add a new pronunciation by pressing the ‘+’ sign.
- You will be met with a screen, use the format in the next step to fill in each table.
|Put the *word you want to change here||Insert the way you want it pronounced here.|
- Make sure Languages is set to all, and Ignore Case and Apply To All Apps is on
- Test it out!
- This method will only work on Legitimate Apple Devices running iOS 11+
- This feature is purely for self-entertainment, meaning the changes will only appear on your device, and will not be changed for the live server.
- *word: The Phrase does not have to be a single word, you can put more than one word.
- To do Airlines such as KLM or UPS, put each letters respective phonetic letter in ‘phrase’, eg, ‘Kilo Lima Mike’
I hope this little guide helped you! if you are having issues, don’t hesitate to drop a reply!