How to center a plane on the landing landing with minimal HUD?

I want to know how I land in the center of the track with HUD off, just guiding me from the screens of my A-320

Check this out, and once you understand what each instrument does and how it correlates to the green display we have now, like where the localizer is, glide slope and at that, then only practice will get you to be a pro with live cockpits👍

Also Welcome to the community
Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard work was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun!

A Beginners Guide to the Forums

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community

General Forum Guidelines

1 Like

I will typically line the center line up in the middle of the the cockpit window (the way you’d align the center of your lane with your car).
Here is an example on the ground but it’s relatively the same if you are in air

1 Like

Yeah, I normally put the taxiway lines and runway centre markings in the middle of those two buttons in the A320 family. I found it works best for me.

2 Likes

It works doing that irl too. That’s how I guessed to taxi when my instructor said that I’d be doing 95% of the flying on my first flight.

1 Like

Thanks bro

I personally forgot to use the live cockpit. It’s too small for me even on a fancy iPad (I’m no longer that young).
Infinite Flight had one day a very good idea that makes Infinite Flight INFINITE FLIGHT: not doing a filght sim transposed from PC (like Aerofly, X Plane) - you have a user interface thought from the beginning for mobile usage. Interface buttons for control instead of clicking somewhere on real button from the cockpit, a HUD to make easy reading flight parameters.
I hope it will keep on going on like this.
But live cockpits are very cool of course, I like to watch them. It lacks memorizing my choices (HUD ON/OFF, MFD RANGE, MFD MAP).

1 Like

Thank you so much for everything

1 Like

Thanks bro

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.