How to become a staff member of Infinite flight LLC

Good morning all
little question.
how to become a member at infinite flight LLC?
because I want to work with because I am motivated.
I donโ€™t know if I know in this category you have to ask this question.
thank you all your comment will be welcome.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Like

Hi there! Infinite Flight LLC has a saying that says โ€œmake us hire youโ€. You have to do something to make them hire you in which they can benefit from. The team does not take job inquires and likes to keep the team small.

7 Likes

By not asking.

You need to demonstrate true dedication and that you have something to bring to the table.

2 Likes

what a Jore of dedication?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Like

Hello,
For example being helpful on forum, join IFATC, IFAE if you like to show dedication.

1 Like

Cโ€™est un bon question mais malheureusement, il faut que vous est patient. Il prendre beaucoup de temps.

2 Likes

IFATC alone will not land you a job with them. We are volunteers. If you are good in one subject or category they need and you prove that to them somehow they may hire you. Thereโ€™s a lot of dedication that has to go into place and itโ€™s tricky. I do not believe they are looking for someone at this time.

3 Likes

and how does IFATC enter?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Like

@infiniteflight_17 said it best. There needs to be a reason to hire you. What it is you bring to the team? Do you have a proven track record of quality work? etc. They do not just hire people for the sake of hiring as that increases overhead costs.

4 Likes
2 Likes