How to apply for IFATC

How do I increase my trust level to 1nso I can apply for IFATC?

2 Likes

The easiest way to get Trust Level 1 is to keep taking part in the community - liking, commenting and creating productive topics!

3 Likes

There is no quick solution other than to just be active in the community. Like posts, comment, post things (particularly engaging things that will might get likes or start a conversation), etc. It won’t take long

1 Like

Hello,

It’s fantastic to hear that you are looking at joining the IFATC team in the near future. To increase your trust level so that you meet the requirements, you just need to continue to contribute to the forum in a positive manner and remain active including engaging with posts via liking and commenting.

I also recommend taking a look through the topic below for more information regarding the IFATC recruitment process:

3 Likes

Everything above is spot on. Check out the above post by one of the recruiters and start reading the manual.

Even as IFATC, I still read it if something crosses my mind that I have not thought about.

2 Likes

Try to be active on the community for a long time. Like topics and messages, view a lot of topics. You will get it soon!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.