How To "Actually" Kai Tak!

Hello, I’m your host A320_Flyerboy19, and let me introduce you to, How To Actually Kai Tak! Haters will say it is not possible, but as my friends know, I will find a way to make it possible!!

Note to all my friends: You kinda had to see me doing this eventually right?

Info For Mini-Mods
Departure ICAO: IDK I just spawned in
Landing ICAO: Look in the title
Aircraft: Images say it all
Server: I have my ways

Image 1: I don’t like tight turns…

Image 2: We don’t need another wing to land… Do We?

Image 3: Checkerboard people confused. Me Not really, know what the pilot is doing

Image 4: Look, It’s just like the London City Approach, -1200 fpm. It’s fine!

Image 5: I’m not high, I just like to land differently. I fly different!

Image 6: Was it butter? Yes, in my definition -2000 fpm is butter, ask my friends.

Did I stop, well, we don’t talk about that. I only landed at like 200 kts. Sorry if any of my VA CEOs see this, I promise I actually kinda fly professionally, unless I fly with friends…

I think I might start a series here. Please rate. Look at the pole questions before you get confused.

Favorite Image?

0 voters

Rate my Tpoic

0 voters

26 Likes

Disgraceful to humanity…c’mon Wyatt.

2 Likes

Well,

You know, I might be the best person to do this topic.

This is the only proper guide on how to land in Kai Tak. The images look nice. Well done! Miss Kai Tak Airport though.

1 Like

Wow… I mean atleast you made it!

1 Like

Imagine having friends…

Nice topic, Wyatt!

1 Like

💀
sir are you ok??

1 Like

LMAO legend or u can stalled out and when ur pass the mountain you push nose down and try to gain speed

Great. Will use this soon when flying into Kai Tak. Thx

7 Likes

My disappointment is immense and my day has been ruined.

Bro the F-18 update is gonna come out soon dont worry, god damn 2k of FPM. Bloody hell, whole plane is dead

2 Likes

All tires popped immediatly and the landing gear aggressively retracted itself, the engines got crushed by the wings they are attached to and fuel is leaking behind them, which might lead to even more trouble. The passengers are unable to be evacuated because almost all of them broke their spines and the aisles are full of hand baggage that fell out of the overhead compartments

4 Likes

Did you not hear? The rework for the F/A-18 and E jets have been delayed due to the Ukraine situation. They don’t have a date yet when they’ll go back to working on it. I have a feeling it won’t be until summer when everything has cooled down.

And, great images! Except it cost me a couple million in damage to the plane, runway, and a house I clipped on approach. Lol

1 Like

Happy birthday, and yeah I heard just saying. F18 will be out, then u can slam it lol

2 Likes

“kinda fly professionally” Lol that made my day

1 Like

Thank you, very much. I try my best!

1 Like

WYATT, I specifically told you not to do this :(

1 Like

Alright nice lol. And btw, it’s not my birthday, that means it’s my anniversary of the day I joined IFC

2 Likes

I knew someone had told me not to do it, but I did it anyways.

Why, because I wanted to!

1 Like