How the PIREP works

Hi everyone there, newly joined into a VA and i still dont understand how PIREP works.

1 Like

Every VA does it differently. Some VAs use AirTable and some have their own website.

The best thing to do is to ask your VA how this works. They know it best :)

1 Like

It’s a way to log and keep track all flights flown for a VA.

First of all, this should be posted in #general
#live-va is for VAs only.

Anyway, to answer your question, can you please let us know what virtual airline with, and if you don’t want to tell us, you can always PM your CEO on Slack (or whatever communication system you use), he/she’ll be happy to talk to you!

Ehm, EIVA.

Please PM a staff member with EIVA within your communications platform, they will give you a better answer than we can here on the forum. And if you have a chance, I’d suggest reading their pilot handbook/manual if they have one.

1 Like

Hi @Kyline_Gudy 👋

I am Chief Pilot over at EIVA and I’m more than happy to answer your question.

A PIREP (Pilot Report) is basically a log from every flight you do within the VA, you will log it into our system with the exact flight time and that will go towards promotion through the ranks that are in the VA. You will log a PIREP after every flight you do in the VA into our PIREP system. At the moment we use Airtable but we currently have a Crew Center in development with no known release date. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask over in our Discord server. We will be more than happy to help :)

Thanks!

7 Likes