How Spacious And Comfortable Your Favorite Airlines Seating?

Or maybe the airline you flew with most of the time, maybe you guys want to share your experience here…

I flew with Lion Air B739(ER) this morning (not my favorite but I just have to deal with it) and I can’t barely move my leg 😄😄

(I’m 180cm by the way), my knees stuck to the seat in front and the rest of my leg also stuck in an awkward position below!

The check in counter guy didn’t give a d*mn when I asked for emergency window seats and just put me there 😁😁

How about you?

3 Likes

Anything with a seat pitch of 32 inches or more is fine by me. Anything less than that is pure evil.

1 Like

28-31 inches: Avoid at all costs
32-33 inches: Now we are talking
34-beyond (excluding economy+): YES

1 Like

I’m short so legroom has never been a problem for me. I think thats one of the huge reasons I have absolutely no problem flying a LCC infamous for lack of legroom.
You all know I fly F9 for a living almost and one of the things I notice the most is complaints on legroom while I am sitting with about 2-3 inches of extra legroom beyond my knees.
So my favorite airline seating would have to be Frontier (yes I know contrary to popular opinion)
A perk of being short ;)

2 Likes

Emirates A380! Business class was amazing. Can’t wait until First Class.

1 Like

On any flight over 2 hours I’ll upgrade to Economy Plus and choose the exit row. It’s never more than $100 per way, and it’s more than worth it for me since I’m 6’2.

Here is an exit row seat on the Lufthansa A380. Unlimited legroom!

2 Likes

every economy class seat feels the same to me :/

3 Likes

Ah loads of airlines have that seat on the 380. Can’t beat it

3 Likes

Somehow I got 4 hours of sleep! (8 hour flight) The pillow was very comfortable and apparently I slept through when a baby was screaming.

1 Like

I’ve always flown with FlyBe, 30 inches is bearable for me at 6’1". Years ago I flew on a Thomson 737- 28 inches of pain, and that was when I was a 11 year old…

I’ve got about 12 1/2 hours of flying in 31 inches twice this summer. Something to look forward to, eh…

1 Like

For me the Best seats are Virgins Premium Economy on the 787 a basic chart of what I do:
Less then 31” avoid at all costs
31-36” Yes
36”+ Book it now better yet so good you should have booked it yesterday.

I don’t like when airlines have those Entertainment Boxes under the seats. QR has them and I’m not a great fan

4 Likes

Air New Zealand’s economy Skycouch!

It’s truly amazing and has great legroom!

2 Likes

33 inch air New Zealand leather domestic A320 seats

1 Like

Singapore Airlines’ A350-900 Economy seat is pretty decent to me, with 32" seat pitch. Even though 773 has more legroom than A359 or 77W seats

2 Likes

Im not familiar to the concept of inches, but what I can say is that I am 182 cm and the holiday airlines I travel with are evil. I mostly fly to the Canary Island from Sweden, a 5:30 hour trip at worst and 4 hours and 15 minutes at best (that has only happend once, normal flight time is around 5 hours). We mostly fly with Thomas Cook airlines Scandinavia, which have not so nice legroom. The last time We flew We did so with Jet Time in their 737-700s. Its Better than the other ones Ive flown with, so I guess there are different leveles of evil in hell after all.
From Now on I will happily use my money to get that emergancy exit seat.

2 Likes

According to SeatGuru Lion Air’s seats measures Pitch 29, Width 17, so I guess you’re right, it’s heckin evil 😆😆

2 Likes

Perks is a perks, this one gave you advantage in terms of airplane seats :)

Lion’s 739 also have 1 row with this seating arrangement, and that was what I asked for when I did the check in yesterday, but they didn’t give me this seat 😅

In Indonesia, only Garuda Indonesia Airlines have the spacious seating space, even in economy. The other airlines are as you said, all the same…