How’s Infinite Flight using the iPad 10.2”

Good day captains. I would just like to ask your opinion regarding the performance of Infinite Flight using the iPad 10.2” (2019). This is because I’m going to buy an iPad and with the help of this topic I’ll be able to decide wether the iPad(2019) is good enough or choose the Ipad Air 3 instead for more performance. Thank you and safe skies!

3 Likes

I’m using iPad Air 3 and it’s performance is pretty awesome with IF

Welcome to the forum!

I would personally get the iPad 2019 and upgrade sooner when the time comes. Still great performance and it’s £200 cheaper where I am so I would assume it represents great value for money in your country also.

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome and for giving your perspective. This will help me decide

1 Like

Get the iPad Air (2019) with the 10.5 inch screen. It’s more bang for your buck. Has a slightly better processor and graphic performance. Also the screen is laminated to the glass so no small gap between the top glass to the display. Also the screen is more vibrant and has a slightly higher pixel density. The iPad Air 10.5 is what I use for infinite flight. With the new update and increased crash rate all I have to do is restart my device before a long haul and I’m good! It will also stay relevant longer than the weaker iPad 10.2

3 Likes

Welcome to our community!

Personally, as long as it’s relatively new, and has a lot of storage, you should be great. I think all the recent ipads have relatively good storage and graphics, so it’s really just what your personal preference is.

1 Like

Yeah for the time being any new iPad is good. Whoever uses Apple products knows when new Apple releases new updates the slower the iPad will run. My only issue with the iPad 10.2 is that Apple uses the A10 paired with the M10 co-processor released in 2017. Basically 2 generations older than the iPad Air 10.5. I just really hate that dust will eventually accumulate in between the glass and display on the iPad 10.2

2 Likes

I use the ipad 2019, works fine!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.