Hello guys. I created this topic to ask IFATC controllers and Moderators.
“Event in progress” - mean that there is an event at airport. But how ATC (ATIS) can understand if it’s an event instead of big amount of random players?
• FNF - Official event (all airports have an “Event” NOTAM
• But how about other events which were organized by VAs or VOs?
For the second type I’m suggesting to create an official NOTAM reservation topic.
Event manager or CEO of a VA/VO must contact IFATC controllers/head of the ATC day and write an event details ONLY IF THEY GOING TO DO IT ON EXPERT SERVER AND IT WILL BE AT AIRPORT WITH ACTIVE ATC (MOST TIME OF THE DAY)
The event details must include:
• Time (Zulu)
• Airport ( only which will be under control, and which will be connected with IFATC schedule)
• Amount of planes, aircraft type, liveries and callsigns (if needed)
• spawn gates* (must be free)
• Takeoff runway (if needed)
• Direction: South/North/West/East
• Cruising Altitude and speed (if needed)
I think we need in this to help ATC safe time and to keep traffic flow both in the sky and on the ground