How old were you when you first discovered Infinite Flight?

All you youngsters. I was 32 when I started flying last year. I was y’alls age when I started flying on Flight Simulator 95!image These were the days.

42 Likes

44, got you all beat. And this was my first simulator.

Image14

44 Likes

I started playing when I was 14 :P

3 Likes

Well after an airline career and retirement. I started IF last year at age 66. I miss the smell of burning fuel…THAT might be my feature request some day.

23 Likes

I found Infinite Flight back to early 2015. Around 13 years old I guess, on my old Lenovo phone ❤😊

3 Likes

Is that Meigs Field?

New record i Was 41 😱

2 Likes

I have actually only been useing IF for a years so I was 13. I had been useing terrible sims before that didn’t even have the air speed or retractable landing gear.

2 Likes

Yes it is. Did a lot of landings here.

1 Like

😂Amazing!! Good times.

2 Likes

Top quality sim right there it’s so clear what you flying.

4 Likes

Oh my god… Is that a real game lol!!!

3 Likes

Started Playing: November, 2015
At Age: 12

3 Likes

Started Playing: 2016
Cessna 172
San Francisco
Good old times!

4 Likes

I started playing IF in 2012. I was at the time around 8 or 9 years old.
EDIT: Just did the Math and I was 8 years old.

5 Likes

I think I started in 2015. Am 46. So am like a grand pa to all of you kids. Well they say Life Begins at 40 you know.

5 Likes

I remember flight simulator 98, very similar to 95. My dad gotten it for himself but never could figure it out, so a couple years later I started playing it.

3 Likes

in 2016 when I was 26. I was also very bad at it. I was afraid to land and ascended and descended at around 5,000 fpm and went over 35 knots on the taxiway and performed aerobatic maneuvers over airports to put on a show. Thankfully now I am much more professional and this simulator seriously.

1 Like

That is so realistic that real life should replace its self with that!!!

4 Likes

I believe I owned that one too. It was always a problem. I had a computer that had poor memory and infected with viruses. It always took like an hour to download the sim. But I remember I was doing one of the flying missions. It was LA to Tokyo. I got all the way to the Japanese coast then my computer crashed.

4 Likes