How often do you use your Joystick for Infinite Flight?

True that, a phone is way too small to play IF on haha.

I actually tried playing on my phone after playing being used to my tablet, and no, lets just say it didnt end up well.

1 Like

I bought a T Flight Hotas X joystick and throttle for Infinite Flight. It’s not that great of a joystick, and I’ll be getting the Extreme 3D Pro as my next one. I already have a $800 yoke and throttle setup for FSX and P3D, but I couldn’t connect it to Infinite Flight, even if I created another server to run it as it wouldn’t register with LiveFlight Connect.

Same deal :)

Wish I had one 😂
In good time (I hope)

1 Like

I have my iPad Pro hooked up to my Apple TV… sooo, it’s really great 😄

2 Likes

I play on my S7, so a joystick would be quite hard to fly with. Especially since the screen is so small compared to a pc or Ipad.

1 Like

I’m still trying to get my logitech extreme 3d pro to work with infinite flight. But my stubborn determination has not yet allowed me to ask for help.

And no… I’m not asking for help yet.

2 Likes

It isn’t very responsive when I use mine sadly, I’m an IOS user. #limited

3 Likes

I miss the ‘Don’t have one’ choice in your list…

2 Likes

I’ve never tried it. How do you get your Logitech joystick to connect to the device you play IF on (i.e.: what hardware & software is required)?

1 Like

I feel to setup a joystick takes just too much effort and time, and it’s problematic if I want to multitask on my PC because the Joystick takes a lot of table space.

Well - the whole thing was about how often do you use your joystick…

Never (Don’t have one) or Not applicable 😉

1 Like

Can you hook up a joystick to Apple TV?

Never used it in the first place, I only use it for FSX, I don’t want to buy all the components to having it work with my IPad/IPad

I use the Logitech 3d pro and I use it for every flight. I don’t like holding my iPad while flying. I have a stand I set mine on and I even hook it up to my external monitor and mirror the screen. It’s pretty cool having IF on a 32" screen

1 Like

i use it on my galaxy S6, it works very well and it makes IF more realistic !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.