How often do you land center line in IF

I get it very often 😁not all the time especially with the XCub but the other aircrafts I mostly do

1 Like

0 times in an eternity

1 Like

Until 19.3-every time 🤣
Post 19.3-until I get used to the instruments… NOT so much every time… 3/5 so far

1 Like

Same with the 777 and 787 those I nail it

1 Like

Well my problem was that I manually controlled my throttle and I would have so much to be focused on that I would sometimes not land right on the center line. But I started to put my speed into autopilot when landing so it is much easier to concentrate and land right on the centerline

1 Like

Um let’s not talk about that :/

maybe 6/10?

2 Likes

I think I have literally never landed on the centerline in IF (in this account).

1 Like

some flight models everytime.

1 Like

Idk if someone has said this but turn you FPV on in HUD and line it up on center line while in final and keep it there until touchdown. Make sure to use rudders before you touchdown and when you touchdown and bingo! Perfect center line landing!

2 Likes

It’s difficult on a small screen, but once you’ve got the idea of where the controls are, the new A320 19.3 is pretty easy to land.

1 Like

That is exactly what I do, I can land on the center line up to a 23 knot crosswind!

Which I think is pretty good…

1 Like

I have more trouble taking off on centerline then landing. Idk why but landing on centerline is easy for me

1 Like

I can get one of my back gear and usually the nose gear on or near the center line every time. I’ve come a long ways to get here - just some more practice and it’ll be butter every time.

2 Likes

That will be because there’s a crosswind and you’re either not using rudder effectively or at all.

1 Like

Every single time, more or less.

I’m bad at using rudder on takeoff when there is a crosswind, so that’s why

Una ves aterrice en la linea central pero lean bien una ves de 3 o 4 años aqui y fue con viento cruzado cuando quito el piloto automático el timon se me descontrola jajajajajja algun consejo para mejorar seran los nervios?

Por favor, vas al “español” section. Este is para English. Tienes un section por espanol. Lo siento si no puedes entiendo, mi español es no muy bien. Tenga un buen día!

50/50 time I will but most time I’m just right of its

Mi español no es bueno, jajaja. Pero es “inglés” (en español), no “English”