How often do you guys do a flight?

For me personally whenever i do a long haul flight I don’t fly at all for 24 hours to let the device rest!

20 Likes

Nearly 24/7. But since I get the feeling this update is gonna turn my tablet into a hot plate. I’m gonna cut back considerably.

15 Likes

Yeh i think when it does come out i will only be doing long hauls for one day and then not fly the next!

1 Like

Not so often, like once in 2/3 days

3 Likes

Why’s that? Just curious to know if u don’t mind telling

I do a flight every chance I get! Occasionally I take a break and control instead. But I love to fly, especially long hauls. Being in college and having mostly online classes, long hauls allow me to get work done on long flights and still monitor my device if needed, be it for ATC etc,.

2 Likes

i do maybe 2-3 long hauls a week and 3-5 short hauls a week because i dont want to ruin my battery… Even after long hauls regardless of airplane the phone gets hot.

i do leave my iPhone 11 plugged in the entire time

2 Likes

I usually fly one to two medium flights a day and a long flight about once or twice a week

3 and + flights. Specially im on the open beta, imma fly a lot to spot bugs

I try to fly more( 2 short hauls and 2 long hauls) but I use an iPhone X… so not the best but gets the job done. I’m saving for an iPad so my iPhone’s battery doesn’t quit on me.

1 Like

Honestly, I do one daily. Sometimes two, depending on the duration of the flight

2 Likes

That’s about what I do

1 Like

All day everyday since 21.1 Beta

2 Likes

Since i’m in beta i’m flying up to 3-5 flights a day, trying to find any bugs, which i haven’t apart from the ones that have already been reported. Anyways, when I wasn’t in beta at least 2-3 flights a day, trying to maintain my 90 days landings.

2 Likes

As I’m using my phone for flights, I don’t fly that often as I have to have my phone available. I’d say once every 2 to 3 days.

3 Likes

It depends. On some weeks I’m doing a flight everyday or every other day. Other weeks I only fly once. It just depends on what I feel like really.

2 Likes

usually ill fly 1 or 2 on weekdays because of skewl and on the weekends ill fly like 3 or 4

2 Likes

I try to aim for one round trip a day. Sometimes it doesn’t work out but that’s alright

2 Likes

Usually 5 - 10 flights a month. Depends on how busy I am or if I’m taking a break from IF. (I do that regularly)

1 Like

I usually do long hauls every week day. I think I will have to let my device rest a little bit, my battery drains too fast when using the beta and it doesn’t charge. So I might fly less.

1 Like