How Often Do You Fly on Infinite Flight?

I know, seems kind of expensive if you ask me!

I usually do like 4 flights per weekend ( two short / medium haul and two long haul ) and none during the week ( maybe if I have time I will occasionally do a short haul flight during the week .

1 Like

it’s however often I’d have to fly over the past few years to get this number as my total flight time

1 Like

1-3 flights a day. If i’m paying $10 a month, then i’m squeezing as many flights as I can to get my moneys worth

2 Likes

I’m addicted, infinite flight soothes me, it’s like a dog you get to help with stress, that dog for me is Infinite Flight, aka the most realistic mobile flight simulator! 😊

2 Likes

Every month I have a big burst of motivation to fly few times a day for a week then after it’s usually 2-3 times a week.

1 Like

Exactly! Btw, happy cakeday!

1 Like

I’ll continue playing IF when the A380 is reworked.

1 Like

Something good to be looking forward to.
➡️✈️

1 Like

I play pretty much everyday, unless I’m not satisfied with just the one flight. Then I’ll probably do another one in the same day!

1 Like

I use to fly EVERYDAY but until I got a job now it’s about 2-4 times a week.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll cancel it when I don’t use it for extended perioids of time.

Oh yea I would

preciate it bro

1 Like

I usually do 1 or 2 flights a day maybe more I once did 7-8 flights when Atlanta was featured

2-3 Days a week

Ive just got back into IF after a couple months away so I’m flying a short haul every day at the moment to get those 90-day stats up. When I get back on the Expert server I’ll probably fly a long-haul every 2-3 days :)

1 Like

Varies from like once every year to multiple times a day lol

Just came back from a long time away from it and I’ve been obsessively flying constantly

1 Like

That kinda seems like a waste of money.

Oh I cancel it when I’m not active enough

1 Like