How Often Do You Fly on Infinite Flight?

It’s @TheBest back for another poll! This time we will see how often the IFC flies on IF!

• Once a Week
  • 2-3 Times a Week
  • 5 Days a Week
  • Every Day
  • I’m Obsessed(aka, you fly multiple flights a day!)
0 voters
8 Likes

Difficult to say, but it’s whenever I feel like posting a Screenshots and Videos topic lol

3 Likes

That makes sense!

1 Like

8 Likes

I say, it really depends. I may do 4 flights in a day, than none for a few more days.

4 Likes

Dedication!

1 Like

I definitely do 4-5 flights a week. Though once I start school, I’ll lay it back to about 2-3 flights a week.

2 Likes

It depends on the flight lengths I do, if they are short hauls I can smash out short flights everyday with the possibility of multiple per day, but if they are long flights only on weekends because I have to work. Really varies on the flight length.

1 Like

If I had more time, or more specifically, used my time better, I could fly daley

1 Like

Occasionally

1 Like

I’m in Florida rn and in pool or at beach majority of day lol, but I always manage to squeeze in flights less than 1 hour of length in the evenings when I come home. Sometimes up to 4 of them. Also, almost every night I do a long haul overnighter lol. In fact right now I have a flight running from Istanbul to Kennedy. Otherwise, when summers over, I really only fly on weekends due to school and work.

Basically every time I’m free lol

3 Likes

Enjoy FL mate!

2 Likes

I can’t live without Infinite Flight

1 Like

Enjoy Florida! Also, I just got back from Florida!

1 Like

On holidays I do flights everyday and some overnight flights but on a school week I do 4 flights a week.

1 Like

Last time I flew was 3 years ago 😅

1 Like
Announcement!

Starting this Sunday, I’ll be posting a poll every week to help get to know the IFC better!
Please comment with poll suggestions below, and continue commenting on how often you fly!
Sincerely,
@TheBest

every day unless i’m not motivated enough

1 Like

I fly when I can, usually once every couple weeks.

1 Like

At that rate, you’re paying $10 for 1 flight.

2 Likes