How often do you fly a week on infinite flight?

Whenever I am able to fly I can, mostly on weekends due to school.

I normally fly as much as I feel like it. But on days Im in school I normally do like a short haul in the evening or something.

2 Likes

I used to fly everyday…but i have not flown for a month and wont fly for another month cuz exams

2 Likes

I used to fly every day, but since school started I only fly on Fridays and Saturdays

2 Likes

I work from home, I literally fly longhauls everyday( a few short hauls) on my dedicated iPad. I average 1600hrs in 90 days. I had gone 420 days grade 5 without a single violation until last week when I used IF Assistant and earned 3 excessive speed violations step climbing at cruise… weird… Keep flying.😂

3 Likes

I fly every day! Often long haul routes between different ATC destinations. I try and fly 1 day flight and 1 overnight flight every day to keep my landings up and keep me at grade 4.

@KQA03, I can relate😂
All my violations have been for excessive speed violations (usually running out of fuel after a long haul that missed its destination & me 😴😴😴)
I am due to get my G5 back tmw morning after a week at G3.
However sounds like you had a high cruise speed for getting those speed violations while step climbing

2 Likes

I fly one flight a day in the weekend, none during the week.

1 Like

I try to make 2 flights a day, but it’s not possible to do some days so I make more flights on weekend

1 Like

Personally 20-30 hrs per week. One flight of these is overnight (when i dont work next morning). Many of these are short hauls in Greek region as all airports are close and have tricky approaches without autopilot!

2 Likes

Sure. I had set IF assistant to transition from 28000 to 32000 at Mach.79, because I had a fully loaded Cargolux 748. During the transition speeds went to .97… The max for a 748 is.92. I believe it was a glitch and IF assistant sent conflicting info to the IF system. I have a total only 6 violations in my 8000+ hours IF history so that’s not bad😊.

2 Likes

Nearly 24/7, this sim is addicting 😁

3 Likes

For me, I generally, 4-10 flights per week

I’ve only gotten Pro a couple weeks ago but I usually do about 10-15 flight per week depending on how much time I have and places I want to fly to. Although I sometimes do it, I try to avoid flying over night especially now that I’m flying on the expert server.

1 Like

I used to fly at least 3-4 flights a day plus a long haul. As much as I love the sim, I’ve fallen to a long haul while I’m at work and short hauls here and there. You can catch me at airports doing patterns as well.

1 Like

depending on work, about 4 times a week if not busy. a few long hauls mixed up with shot haul,

1 Like

Quite a bit, now that I’m less busy. I’m flying with my old phone so I’m not worried about it needing rest, it’s on the verge of breaking anyways.

1 Like

I try to do at least one flight a day. I spend a lot of time on Flightradar24 and I write down flights I find that I am interested in doing on IF.

i take it your studying?

I fly around 6-8 hr flights per day, have to say it is amazing !!

1 Like