How often do you fly a week on infinite flight?

I was just wondering as I am not to sure how much I should and when to give my device a rest?

3 Likes

Never because I don’t have a pro sub and I’m not really active, but occasionally on solo

2 Likes

I fly all week lol. I usually round out about 4 flights a day.

I’m currently grinding for Grade 4.

9 Likes

Maybe once a week. Not much.

I tried to make a flight this weekend but a notification kicked me out from the server…

Once or twice a week, only on the weekends. IF is not a priority of mine, so it comes last or next to last on my to-do-list nowadays

2 Likes

I personally fly all the time on realistic, mostly commercial routes, generally on longer flights always to somewhere ATC featured. Bit crazy I know 🤪

I like to fly all the time, it’s quite fun and practically become a part of my life and normal day.

My main suggestion is to keep the Status Bar off during flight (in settings) as if can easily burn the screen of your phone and make a permanent mark. Feel free to PM me about any suggestions or questions about using Infinite Flight for a continous period of time.

5 Likes

I fly once or twice a week.

Hello dear .
If you have good device you can fly all the time you want .
About me i’m flying only 5 minutes a month 🤪
But some times little more .
✌🏻

7 Likes

I fly almost everyday but your phone is made to be used and doesn’t need a rest

2 Likes

for me about 3-8 flights

2 Likes

I fly as an average I’d say 8 flights a mont. I’m pretty sporadic on which dates I fly.

1 Like

Im grinding for grade 5.

2 Likes

i fly 2 flights every day unless i’m busy, 1 overnight long haul then a short-medium haul during the day

2 Likes

As my clg started again, Im restricted to weekends flights

1 Like

I tend to take as many flights as possible in the week & when I’m available.
I would say 10+flights per week is the norm with a mixture of long haul and short hauls.

2 Likes

In my opinion, if you have limited time on Infinite Flight and want to keep your landings up, I just do patterns. It helps with practicing landings with GA, and if you find a good airport to do it, it can be really fun. As someone who only flies 2 days a week, I like to maximize that by doing 5-20 landings per session.

3 Likes

That’s what I usually do if I’m short of time to do patterns to keep up the ratios. I love doing patterns, but I know some don’t

2 Likes

I’m often flying all throughout the day. One great thing about IF is that you can plan flights around your day, since you don’t need to be at your device for the whole thing. And provided you have a second device, you can easily do a long/mid haul during the day get a fair bit done during the flight (whether that be work, going out etc.).

2 Likes

everyday i do flights

1 Like

I sometimes do flights everyday but if I’m busy with school, I can’t really have time to fly. But sometimes when I go to school on Thursday’s and Friday’s, I fly a day long haul and land when I get back home from school. But, mostly my flights are with ATC so I can get the hang of how they control since I’m in the Training Process.

2 Likes