How not to fall asleep while long haul?

Does anybody know what is the best way to not fall asleep while long haul?

2 Likes
3 Likes

There’s not much of a reason to stay up after cruise.

I’m up during the critical parts of my flight and once I level off, I’m off to sleep. Plan ahead!

12 Likes

Are you trying to torture yourself? XD

2 Likes

Yeah i ussualy do this but i want the flying experiance is more reallistically.

Kind of yeah hahaha

I’d you take off at morning in your local time, then it is natural that you are awake all day, doing other work while your plane is cruising. If you happen to take off at night then I’d say it’s right to go to sleep and wake up in the morning to land :)

I do a bit or both. If I takeoff in the morning then I either go to school during the day or on weekends do other daily chores. If I do a overnight long haul then I either sleep or actually some pull all-nighters and stay awake, mostly during school breaks, like Christmas and Summer and so on, so forth. But one way to stay awake is to move around and not stay still, drink cold water works for me and also just simply walk around the house and then watch a movie or series then repeat by walking around the house to keep your body active. But that could also possibly tire you out and make you fall asleep too 😅

2 Likes

I fly overnight but I sometimes sleep in and overfly my destination

1 Like

Take anti sleep medicine or coffee. Not much for this one.

1 Like

Hahaha i did that only once and now i have timer set to wake me up.

Thank you for your answer!!

or just do something else while your flying

1 Like

You mean caffeine pills lol

3 Likes

I just do a flight that is long enough to get adequate sleep (Normally Longer than 9 hours)

2 Likes

oh I’m thinking about he wants to sleep.

1 Like

Yep that’s what I do

1 Like

No there is also pills that you can get from your doctor.

1 Like

Drink coffee. Always helps me. Or do something around the house, keep yourself active.

1 Like

Did the binge watch method this weekend 😬😬

To be honest wouldn’t u want to fall asleep during long haul. It gives you something to do.