How much can you score on this test?

AIRCRAFT TEST JUST FOR EXPERTS

I made a test. You can find in the link below. It´s on KAHOOT. I don´t know if you know Kahoot but it´s a platform to play test with other people using just your phone. If you find someone to play with perfect, if not, you will have to use your phone and a tablet and do it yourself.

TEST

SORRY about the format but you will find thats it´s great to do with a lot people.

Share your results here and be honest, if you find any mistake please tell me.

GEA

3 Likes

Waiting for players …

1 Like

ok so you need to play it alone. Its supposed to be played with a lot of people together, but you can do it yourself with a tablet and your phone.

2 Likes

Okay will try out later tonight , sorry not use to KAHOOT ! Thanks for letting me know or i would of been waiting for someone to join all night …

1 Like

Im sorry really but i did it for an event full of pilots and great in this things

3 Likes

My IT teacher uses that in our lessons and we play as a class, it’s a lot of fun especially if you win

5 Likes

Kahoot, one of my favorites as most of the schools I went to uses them for quizes :)

4 Likes

Won’t let me use it for some reason.

3 Likes

So I tried to play it but it won’t let me play it alone. Also it says it needs a pin.

1 Like

Yeah it says need more devices to play

1 Like

You need more than one device - one device (Preferably with a bigger screen than a phone) should click on the link and the other device search up Kahoot.it. Once you click play and everything on the link, it will display a pin code. Done!

2 Likes

Yeah you need to use two devices

Kahoot is really fun with lots of people. I played it in Geography and French.

1 Like

it docent work on my mac :( so sad, especially because i knew all the answers, but couldn’t answer them ! :(

1 Like

dosent* darn spelling

1 Like

Still wrong 😂 Doesent*

1 Like

OMG 😂 doesn’t *

1 Like

How I’m supposed to play this?

1 Like

You need two devices, preferable a tablet and a phone. On the tablet, enter the game. It will show a code to join the game. Using your phone, go to the kahoot website and enter the code. Once you’re in, press start.

1 Like

So I can’t play single?

1 Like