How many votes does Infinite Flight have to get to start a new aircraft?

Hello, I hope you day is good! I have one question if you would like to answer. Does anyone know how many votes Infinite Flight has to have to start and new aircraft? Like the 737 MAX vote has 545 votes and I think that is enough to start the development, but if any one knows please answer. Thanks have a great day!

2 Likes

We don’t know. Just their decision.

They’re not focused on adding new aircraft at the moment.

2 Likes

Hey!

It really depends on the staff decision, there is not a set limit. Sometimes there are community polls for knowing the community opinions and thoughts

4 Likes

In all honesty, votes don’t really matter, they help up to a certain point but something like the 757 rework can have 1000+ votes and no sign of if being added, it’s up to what the devs want

2 Likes

ok thank you!

1 Like

Like said, the voting system is mainly for the devs to get a feel of what the community wants, and they can use that info to help decide what should be added, reworked, etc, next.

1 Like

I don’t know if the max would even be a good idea for them to do bc it’s not even flying much? But tbh I kind of want the max lol

1 Like

yea me too! That’s true it not flying but I think they are starting to have them fly again. United is taking some MAX 9 to Orlando to get tested and everything from Good Year Airfield, I went there and saw 14 out of 16 United max Aircraft!

1 Like

I think I saw a post a long time ago in the community where they said that they reworke the aircraft that is flown the most in IF. Not sure.

1 Like

The vote count dosent really matter. For example some liverys have 200+ votes but some get added with less than 30.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.